Welcome to PaverpolWorld!
Paverpol is a revolutionary craft product from Holland. It was created by a group of Dutch artists in the early 1990's as an environmentally safer alternative to resin. It was originally used to create large sculptures for carnival floats. But word spread fast. Once you try it you'll see why it has become the leading textile hardener/cloth sculpting medium worldwide.
- Paverpol has the ACMI AP seal of approval, meaning it has been PROVED to be safe to use with children and adults alike AND its safe for the environment.
- Paverpol can be used with any natural material such as fabric, wood, stone, styrofoam, metal, glass, ceramic, paper or cardboard. (you'll soon wonder how you managed without it as a general household SAFE adhesive!)
- Paverpol Transparent liquid can be used as an alternative to varnish or resin with Polymer Clay.
- Paverpol liquid is user friendly. Apply with a paintbrush or dip your fabric, squeeze off the excess and drape.
- Paverpol liquid is water-based so you can wash your hands and brushes with ordinary soap and water! Be careful not to pour undiluted Paverpol down the drain though, as it will harden.
- Paverpol liquid is fast drying, it dries to the touch within an hour, hardens over night and dries rock hard solid within a week or two. If you want to add to your Paverpol artwork once its dry, simply use Paverpol liquid as an adhesive.
- Leave your sculpture inside for 2 weeks to be sure it is dry throughout before placing outdoors. Paverpol is weatherproof and washable when completely dry.
- Add further protection to outdoor sculptures with a layer of Josefine varnish. It has a UV protective properties.
- Protect your work surface with a plastic table cover, put on your apron, remove your jewelery and get ready to have some fun.
To purchase Paverpol supplies please see the link to your country's importer on our links page.
PaverpolWorld is a site specialising in fabric hardener products for enthusiasts; staffed by enthusiasts.